Monday, February 6, 2023

2022 - The Light & the Dark of It

So... i don't know what to say really. It's been more than a year since i added to this blog page, the last time being my favourite images from 2021. I really love using this venue, but i found over time that my followers seemed less interested in looking at my photographs if it demanded they open a new window in order to do so. Instead i simply posted my work on Facebook and allowed this page to remain dormant for the year. It's a shame really. I find this a far superior venue for viewing my photos in so many ways. But if you ain't lookin', what's the point, right? 
However, it just doesn't make sense to post such a large gallery of photos to Facebook. So my best of the year show comes back to this place and hopefully many of you will take the leap and leave the "cozy comfort" of the MetaWorld for a few moments to review the images that pleased me most over the past year. 
And yes, i know...we are already into February! What took me so long?! Sorry about that folks. Sometimes procrastination is the buzzword of the day...or week...or month. But i have run out of excuses and wear my shame like an old, dirty bathrobe. LOL! 
I considered doing a bit of captioning throughout this gallery, but have decided to allow the images to simply speak for themselves. But please don't hesitate to ask questions in the comments if any arise. 
Hopefully i will find renewed interest in this page so you won't have to wait an entire year to see images on this site again. It really is a better way to look at the work. Enjoy!  

(Please click on images for an enlarged gallery view)



































































































































 



ALL PHOTOS ©David Sorcher 2022































 

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous ! I'll have to relook later on the big screen. Lol. Glad to see you are still loving it there !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What's not to love? LOL! Thanks for looking. A bigger screen is definitely worthwhile.

      Delete
  2. Sandy James. Not anonymous

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sandy! Hope you are well.

      Delete
  3. Inspiringly beautiful. I think you should publish a book with these. I would buy it in a minute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! A book (or books) have been in the longterm game plan for some time. Though finding a publisher for photo books is a hard sell and self-publishing most often ends up as a financial loss. Still, it remains a goal for the future.

      Delete