Thursday, August 15, 2013

Beulah

Pick-up; truck; Ford; classic truck;, CIncinnati
Beulah ©David Sorcher 2013

My wife reminded me yesterday that i have not posted here in over a week. It's not that i haven't been shooting, but much of the work i was doing just did not seem appropriate for this page. I'm not sure the above image is either, but in the interest of regularity i present Beulah. This classic Ford truck belongs to my friend Cannon and she was being prepped for a road trip to Lexington at the time. She's a beauty even with all her blemishes and i know Cannon really loves her. I suppose this could fit into my Apple Street series or the related, larger Northside series, but for right now it's just for this page and your enjoyment. So enjoy already! I will hopefully be back soon with some new ideas. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment