Monday, September 2, 2013

Through the fog...

Nova Scotia; Fog; inlet
©David Sorcher 2013

I am in and out of internet communication this week so i wanted to get something posted before i step out again to venture off the grid. We have had some moments of sunshine on our trip to Nova Scotia, but also much clouds and rain and while i will be posting some images later that show the brighter side of things this image seemed more representative of the weather here, at least at the moment.  
I love the fog. I love the way it surrounds and envelops me, hiding and revealing the landscape as it pleases in a playful game of peek-a-boo, wrapping me in its cool, damp blanket of wispy mist and mystery.
This is the view out the backyard of my in-laws, a landscape i can and do photograph again and a again, always familiar, yet always different.  

No comments:

Post a Comment