Friday, November 15, 2013

The Key

Skull; Key; Death; Dead; Bones
The Key©David Sorcher 2013

I've been kicking this idea around in my own skull for a while and finally got around to manifesting it yesterday. I may work with this idea more and see if i can tweak it into something even more satisfying, but i wanted to put this one out there for sharing and comment. I have approached this subject from a more documentary perspective for many years as many of you know, but recently have begun adding a more still-life approach to the project. You will probably see more of this direction once i set up a good space for shooting still-life (my wife might start complaining about using the dining room table) as i have quite a good bone collection gathered from years in the field. 

No comments:

Post a Comment