Friday, June 21, 2013

Animal Farm

Pony, Shetland Pony, Northside, Hoffner Park
My Little Pony ©David Sorcher 2013

After yesterday's entry i headed out around the corner to Hoffner Park for the weekly Farmer's Market. I did a little shopping first, but had to come back with my camera. Seeing a Shetland Pony roaming around the park was just a bit too surreal to pass up. Why does the Kinks' song Animal Farm kept running through my head? I love my hood! :-)

Goats, Children, Petting Zoo, Kids
Kids n' Kids ©David Sorcher

I guess after a showing of my more desolate Northside project images yesterday i had a sudden need to document some of the incredible community of this neighborhood and why i wouldn't live anywhere else in this city. Market days are generally awesome, but i wasn't expecting the Petting Zoo.

Ducks, Northside, Petting Zoo, Market
 ©David Sorcher 2013

 ©David Sorcher 2013

 ©David Sorcher 2013

 ©David Sorcher 2013

 ©David Sorcher 2013

Cock, Rooster, Red, Petting Zoo, Northside, Farmer's Market
 ©David Sorcher 2013

 ©David Sorcher 2013

Normally i wouldn't post this many images on a single blog entry, but i just couldn't think of where else they should go, so i guess you got 'em. Happy Solstice! Enjoy! :-)






No comments:

Post a Comment